Sunday, May 28, 2017

New Modern Stuff

In a car if a thin 12 year old sits up front I read in the car that those children can be killed by those air bags when there is an car accident.

May people that create the car should make airs bags not kill thin people or any body.

People should also make if a small 12 year old is to small to get hit by air bags they can die.

 But if people make some air bags that they should if a small child is too small to get hit by air bags they would not be to small nobody would.

Even if a baby sit in front of the car seat and air bags hit them they should make or create air bags that will not kill babies ether.

Like this instead of people fixing the television to turn it on are get plugged in maybe they should use a machine that is attached to the TV and the machine could plugging in the plug things so the TV could work and people can taking a break.  People should event a machine like that.

People say we need cars and Trains In my opinion we need cars and Trains or any machine the moves that people drive in we need cars and planes that are a lot better for this planet.

Like computers well if an computer is broken people have to fix it buy hand but if they make a machine that fix an computer that was broken the person can relax and they do not have to do it buy hand.

Like toys makers you have to draw the doll and get all those people in the factories to fix you toys how you want them to look like. People should make a toy maker the you do not have to have a factories with all those people making the toy how you want it to look like.

You can just make you own toys buy you self at your house you can use an thing so your dolls hair would not fall out use another machine to make you doll or action figure last longer and the toy would be better made then the famous toys that children play with now.

If you comb barbies hair her hair might fall out put if you have a toy machine that those people should create the dolls hair will not fall outbacuase they should make a machine to do that.

In fact I wanted that for Christmas some of my toys that I am going to make are some of them are going to be a lot bigger or taller then barbie dolls. And the toys would not have a huge bald head like those fake barbie dolls.

My own dolls are going to have full head of hair unless I do not want them to have hair. But they with be made a lot better then barbie dolls. No toy last for ever the creators said except barbie.

Toys do not least for ever including barbie the only toy that will least for ever is my toys it's not true I am saying that I will try to make my toys least a lot longer and better made then barbie dolls.

So dad please get me like that or something like that for Christmas this year or next if you have enough money and bring the filming cameras to so I can she my own songs.

I would make my own toys to play with and sell them to other children all over the planet if children buy my toys I want them to buy as many as they want 100 or 20 in the house I want to have 50 to 100 of the toys that I created.

I will not sell my barbie collection unless I make my own toys and I also want to make clothes of them like a sowing machine that the pin and needles can not stick you and you do not sow buy hand the sowing machines will do sowing for you.

First with my cartoons I want to make toys out of them then do a movie or a television show before I wanted the other way around.


No comments:

Post a Comment