Monday, May 8, 2017

All About Academy 360

Academy 360 used to be called TCI and that is how the school changed it's name. And TCI stands for The Children's Institute that was the school's old name and it changed it's name.

Academy 360 school they have Youtube video that the students talk about there favorite TV shows and movies.

And this year the school is doing The Little Mermaid Play and the Play starts in May 17 , 2017. So I have great idea's for the music teacher that happens to be the director of this play.  My music teacher probably does not know what the next play is going to be maybe I could give her some good idea's of what the next play is going to be.

And I had a talk with my film teacher that maybe the end of the school we should make a video of what the student favorite stuff is for example it would say Grace name first and the video will show her favorite food and stuff is then it would say my name it will show my favorite food or stuff to do and it will also show my favorite celebrity or my favorite TV show.

This is what we have to do before we make this video the film teachers should ask the students what they like and dislike and we can all film the students favorite stuff to do.  Finally the whole school can see it and it can go on the internet.

I would also like to make a movie about this school what we are doing and how the film class works and it will became one of the Autism movies in New Jersey I would like to be the director of that because I am the one who gave the first idea.

The film teacher said "That is a great Idea." And the movie the say the directors name that happens to be me. This movie will be in the movie theaters and I will say which celebrities are going to be there maybe the students favorites celebrities and including mine because I would like the whole planet to see this movie.

And if we make this movie we have to have body guards like the teachers should be the body guards if the fans try to come into the school and the principal should be one of the body guards to and some of the students if they are really strong like me our other boy and girl students that are very strong to handle fans going wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment