Monday, May 1, 2017

All about computers

There are computers that are water proof I did not know that until a type it on the internet and I told my mother about it.

If any computer drops it can break and the letter keys will come of.

Maybe people should make computer like the letter keys that people type will not fall off even if you drop it to hard.

The letter keys should be attach to the computer because if there is no letter keys and number key people can not even type or they might not remember where the letter key goes on the computer.

Maybe there should be this machine if a person does not remember where the letter key goes on there computer the computer will show them exactly where the letter keys really go. What I mean by the letter keys on they computer is people type on their blogs or the google search engine what they what to look for.

For example lets say I am looking for my favorite celebrity I am not going to type all of the letters of the alphabet I am going to write what ever letters are in that persons name.

Computers should be also made for example my teacher in film class said "do not yank out the SD card because it can damage the computer. "My film  teacher said something like that. Maybe people should also make all SD cards if a person yanks it out it can not damage nothing on the computer.

An SD card is like a small card that people put in to there computers I was using a mac computer that is what the computer was called.

Also computer or any thing should be good for this planet including radiation  and scientist should make machine that are good for this planet that radiation will help people not kill people.





No comments:

Post a Comment