Sunday, May 28, 2017

Most Houses

Today I am typing about most houses they are made out of wood not break they should have more break house these days because break is stronger then wood.

My father spoke to me about this story when I was younger.

 The Three Little Pigs there was a big bad wolf in the story first he went to the pigs house with straw then he blow that house down

The second house that the wolf went to was a house made of sticks and remember sticks come from wood he blow that house down last house he went to the break house he could not blow the house down. So that is why people in this whole planet should live in more break houses.

Old houses have more problems then newer houses because the are older.

 I spoke to my mother that I wish that houses have no problems my mother said  I do not think that houses exist.

Houses have problems because people try to build it the best but they are not prefect ever person has problems.

Some old house have Water Problems I call it H2o problems electric problems then it becomes a lot of fire problems, Mold problems, problems with the tuber that is leaking and some time the house is breaking apart.

I like to watch this show Extreme Makeover House Edition that is when the owners of that house they want builders to knock it down because there house is to old then they build a new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment