Saturday, May 27, 2017

My Imagination

I Believe that all real people and all real animals are like million of years older in fantasy in relation to the cartoon humans and animals.  In other words, a real dog in reality would be a year 1 year old in human years but 7 years in dogs years.

A real dog in my fantasy world is 1 millions years old in humans years and 7 million in dog years. This is because 1 human year in the real world is 1 million years in my fantasy world.


 Remember since 1 human year equates to 7 dog years in the real world.  Then it stands to reason that 1 million years for a human is 7 million years for a dog.

I figured out with a math problem if I Multiply one times 7 million that will equal seven million.   My teacher explained to me a 5 year old frog is like 100 years old in frog years.  Therefore 1 human calendar year is like 20 year to a frog.  So a 5 year old frog in reality is like a 100 million year old frog in my fantasy.

Therefore, a 5 year old frog in human years in my fantasy world would be like 5 million years old. All cartoons in reality are less than seconds old in reality according to the rules of my fantasy.  They are like newborns too 100 years in my fantasy world.  A cartoon on TV or a spiritual cartoon let's explore how do they evolve into a real person.

I imagine that if the parents are real people having sex the cartoon swirls and goes inside the woman's vagina.  Like a Spirit experience.   The woman does not feel the spiritual cartoon going inside her vagina but it's true in my opinion.

If the woman is a real person in fantasy they say the old spiritual cartoon that is 5,999,999 years old in fantasy is injected into to the woman's vagina by male human.

Some of the cartoons believed the spiritual cartoon it injected into the mother is a real person.  That is because the bible says people are made from dirt.  If a cartoon becomes a real person and if the real person is 99 in reality and 6 million and 99 in fantasy the real person will be buried in the dirt.

Then the spiritual cartoon goes inside the woman's egg first.  It is an embryo in fantasy it would be age 5,999,996-5,999,998.

If you are just a newborn in reality in fantasy the real person would be 6 million years old.  If the real person is a year in reality are a year old in fantasy they would be 6,000,001 years old. All real people are all older than adults in my fantasy.

People would never think cartoons will ever become real people.  I believe they do not know what the future holds.  Only God knows what the future.

In my own opinion the cartoons now million of years in the future will become real people on Earth or another similar planet as earth or in heaven.   If cartoons become real people on another planet similar to Earth they will a probably give it a different name.

Like in fantasy if a cartoon character has teeth and they are only 3 years old these would be their toddler teeth.  We would call them baby or toddler teeth.



If a cartoon character is twelve the cartoon scientist say if they are 10 years old they will call them teen teeth.   If a cartoon is 20 the fantasy doctors will call then young adult teeth or adult teeth.

If a real person is 3 years old in reality and 6,000,003 years old in fantasy,  in my imaginary land they call they teeth adult teeth.  Then if a real person is 16 in reality and 6000,016 in fantasy the cartoons will call it they senior teeth.

In reality we all know if you're a 3 year old in reality they call them baby teeth.   And as they get older if the real person is twelve in reality the Dentist just call them adult teeth.

I  was an old spiritual cartoon.  I was 5,889,888-5,999,236 years old in fantasy I did not exist yet in reality.

But when My mother and my father had sex I was a spiritual cartoon that swirled inside my mothers vagina.  My mother did not feel me.  That's when I became a real person in reality.

In reality I has a new Born in Fantasy.  I was 6 million years old

In my version of how the universe works God draw himself out as a cartoon.   Million of years later he became a real person.   God was a newborn in reality and in fantasy he was 6 million years old.

When God was six years old in reality and 6000,006 years old in fantasy he was drawing the planets and also the Earth in view of how he wanted it to look.

Then when God was a lot older he created the planet with real gases and rock.   Now God is before time in reality.   In the fantasy world God is before time but still but he would still be 6 millions of years older in fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment