Sunday, May 28, 2017

In millions of years in the future Sports would be different The sports might be like in the future a lot diffident then now.

If I had a great grand son I will speak to him make a sport called water boxing .

It is like boxing except the boxing ring is in the pool The boxing headgear and gloves would be made for water.

Imagine of Clyde from the nickelodeon cartoon The Loud House doing that.

I am going to make a cartoon the boys say they are doing water boxing other boys will say "what is water boxing ? " The boys that know it would say it's just like boxing but the boxing ring is in H2o.

Actually Just know I type the search engine on Google water boxing I did not create that I see other people doing it.

And Trains if the train is waiting to leave it leave the person and the person is upset because the train left then the train driver dose not know if the person is going on the train or not.

Maybe people should create a camera in the train so the train driver can know if the person is going on the train or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment