Sunday, May 28, 2017

Ethnic Groups

Every body knows or has an ethnic group. The first people on this earth where in Africa they where not mix they where just black because they where the only people in Africa  and people did not move from continents yet.

I asked some people but some of them said " I did not know the first people where black people." My father told me I thought the first people where white people because they treated black people like slaves and they where more in more power not physically mentally or in morn control of what they do.

Some of them are physically stronger the some of the black people back in those days during civil war in the 1100's to 1900's and civil rights moves in the 1960's .

First people where in Africa then they moved to Europe because it was closer to Africa  then to Asia next to Australia final to South and to North America that is my opinion how it went.

My father said "some of them went to Asia or Australia." I said "witch ethic group was after the other?"  My dad said "it really happened in the same day." I do not think it did because the seven continents like Europe and Asia or South America if you live in Africa it would take I long time to get to South America boots where not modern back in those days.

The Second Ethic group in my opinion was European's , Asians,  Australians, North Americans next South Americans.

"What was the last ethic group create?" Well a lot of people do not know this or estimate this so I do it and people exactly became mix with all different races and because of Martin Luther Kings times.

 And we are like or or descendants in the future are like the last ethic group. Final people are mix and other ethic groups can marry other ethic groups if they want to back then in the olden days the could not.

 In there time we in 2016 now would be the Next to the last ethic group because people still call us black or white if we look like it we are all mix with every thing really and also in those olden days my ancestors sang the song called We shall over come the song my parents told me that.


No comments:

Post a Comment