Friday, April 7, 2017

How I want my own toys to look like

I would like my own action figures and dolls to have hair so you can brush wash and braid.

I would like to show people which of my toy I would like to have hair and the toys that I do not want to have any hair.

First I draw my drawings How I want them to look then I would Like to to to school with nice teachers that are nice to special needs children and show them how to create they own toys on there own.

I would like my toys to be make like the toys head piece is attach to the dolls neck then I put the dolls head on is neck.

I would like the doll head piece to be attach to the dolls neck because if the doll neck piece is not attach to the dolls neck it will break easier if the toy gets to old.

I would Like my on toys to be even if a person plays to rough with my own toys that I create it will not be easier to break it but if those boys rip there heads off they can always put there head back on without an adult helping them.

I would like my toys even if people are brushing there hair to hard the hair will not come out. I would Like all of my toys to have hair you can brush.

I do not want my dolls to have hair that people can not comb and the hair is just plastic I do not want any of my toys to be made like that. I would also like to make my toys some shorter then Pocket Pocket dolls and some of them the same size as barbie dolls and bigger then barbie dolls.

I would like my own toys that I created to last a lot longer then Barbie dolls and the action figures that people see on TV know.

Then my own toys will be more popular then Barbie dolls after when I die I would like my great grand children or descendants to make they own toys the same way that I created them except I would like them to be diffident characters not the same characters that I created.

I would like my own toys if a created them to feel like those famous toys like Barbies and action figure except put a health chemical that children can not die from in them like if there is a fire the doll will not get hot or burned. And children can play with them all day

If I ever make Toys on my own I would Like to sell them to people all over the planet and keep 20-40 of them or even more of my own that I created so I can play with them some times. I would also sewing machine so I can make clothes for my own toys and another machine that will put the dolls hair on for me and the dolls hair will not fall out.

I want some Of my toys to have Long down to there feet and medium hair length down to there neck or there shoulders or short hair or even bald 

I would Like my toys to fell like the real barbie dolls with the hard plastic I do not want then to feel like the fake barbie dolls with the soft plastic. I want my toys to be Mattel toys the company that owns real toys that last longer I don not want my own toys to be Knock offs.

I would like my own toys that a create to be made in China and I would like a person in English to read this because they would understand what I am saying and if they speak in Chinese to They will speak to the people in Chinese How my drawings are and how I want my toys to be created.













No comments:

Post a Comment