Tuesday, June 6, 2017

The 7 Continents where maybe before billions of years a go



I am writing about The 7 Continents where before billions of years ago. The 7 continents, was one big Continent at first than scientist said the Earth got sick it was Vomiting with Lava.

 That is when the 7 continents got split up and separated.


The Continents was a one huge Continent/ huge island the name of it was back in the olden days the continents name was Pangaea.

 I believe that really happened. Some people say that is how we felt that the Continents where sticking together.

Pangaea   I did not know what was before the 7 continents since I was younger now I know before the 7 Continents there was this one huge continent Pangaea.

Some people do not know how old is the 7 continents I know That the Continents are as old as the Earth. people do not know why water is blue is the refection of light that makes it look blue water is really clear.


No comments:

Post a Comment