Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Red Moon

Today I am typing about the Red Moon. Last year in midnight my aunt was calling me and my father down stairs she said the moon It's red.

It was the first time we saw it this happened some where in 2015. The call it the Blood Moon the moon looked more brown then red when I last sawed it.

Days after I ask my Teacher "have you saw the Red Moon"? she Said "not this year but I scene it before".

I asked another teacher have you saw the red moon I do not remember what she exactly said but I remember she said she saw the Blue Moon it's not really Blue But they called that probably in the olden days sometimes the moon is Blue but these days it's not any more.

People say "why Is the Moon red"? I believe it has to do with some thing in the bible because that is what I heard  Days After the red moon shown.

I asked It's their a red Sun my father said Not That I heard of but the space cameras show the sun is yellow with red in it Sun is a huge ball of fire like Stars you  see in the night time sky.

 when I was younger I thought that stars in the night time sky where all cold Now I know is fire like the sun the sun looks bigger then the Night time Stars because hour planet is close to it.

 I said to my father Why I Do not see Venus it's The second planet to the sun My father says it don't shine as bright. 2048 is when the next Red Moon is coming I'll be a Grand mother by that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment