Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Africa and other continents

Africa is know as the Third world country. I use to ask my parents why people are pore in the Continent.

Now I know France took all their money or gold. My Father said "not all people that live in in Africa are pour some people are rich".

One person spoke to me that most people in Africa are pour and the rich children are the Prince or Princess of their country.

Another person told me take other people in Continents are making fun of Africa Because more people are pour. Some Rich people if their Spoiled Brats They might say to the pour people "I am not giving you a job get you own job that's why your so pour with dirty showers or living in dirty Huts" ! the richer people might even laugh.

 Then the pour people mighty or will say Their are no Jobs to be had ! Then the rich selfish people mighty say That is an excuse!

Some people do not wont African Americans to be proud of their own skin color or hour own hair. This Society is try to make Black people more like thugs and say Black people are not smart but that is not true they is a lot of white people that are smarter the Black people and their's a lot of Black people who are smarter than White People.

Like when a person speaks in a diffident languages not in English I used to think probably all people that speak English are Smarter Now I said to my self it depends on the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment