Tuesday, March 14, 2017

The video that I do in My School

I use to go to a school called A360 at one point it was called The Childrens Instittude or TCI for short and The upper school is in livingston New Jersey. It's a school for people on the autism spectrum and I have Autism and I was in these videos.

They also did the Little Mermaid play and I was in the lion king play I was Pumbaa.  The School news video are about that one kid would talk about sport and one will talk about weather and others will talk about music, animation,movies, and Video games.

I in the episodes that I talk about animation. I talk about video games and music in one of the episodes

These videos shows me in the A360 News videos that I did in the pass when I went to school at Academy 360.


No comments:

Post a Comment