Thursday, March 16, 2017

My Hobbies

I like to draw, bake my cookies, wash my Barbie Doll Collection, Directing, Acting, Writing my own stories and blogging also cleaner the house, Watching Nickelodeon on TV And my Favorite shows on Nickelodeon are The Loud House , Tak and the power of Juju and Fanboy and Chum Chum that use to come on Nickelodeon.

I like to draw on wood , Paper and I like the draw on the computer much better than I draw on paper so my drawings can last longer. These are the thing I dislike sports including boxing or karate because any body can get kill fighting with other person.

I Figure out stuff without asking people I know after you role out cookie dough and you do not cleaner the counter the next person that touches the counter could get salmonella poisoning my be people should create sprays and shampoo or any soap to get reed of salmonella bacteria.


My Cookies


No comments:

Post a Comment