Monday, March 13, 2017

Making Rocket ships

Making Rocket Ships is a great thing but there gases that comes out of the rocket ship is bad for our planet because I can tell.

Because every time I say "Please turn the music on." she says "one minute."

I'm good at figuring things on my own one time I said "Mama Musica Por Favor." My mother said un minto you know what that means. I said "one minute" she said "exactly."

I also said all the minutes in spainsh with out asking people or looking it up on the internet. How to say Minutes in Spanish is Dos Minutos and  Tres minutos I almost continued to ten minutes.

Back to the Rocket ships people should make Rocket ships that the science can know witch planets has life forms on it or not because people do not know witch planets have aliens on it. So If people get lost in space these days people do not know were those people are in space.

In the future if people are lost in space people on earth will know were they really are because scientist will have more better space camera's then now.

They would send a other space ship that pushes the rocket ship that those people are lost in space.

They those people will not die the would get to earth before they die final they are home on earth for six hours.

this is my opinion how future rocket ships would be because rocket space are getting more modern and quick every year. People should also make rocket ships that are good for this planet to.

Bloggs would be more like this in the future lets say you type in English and you only want to send people who speak Spanish or Chinese  on you blog click on to languages and click on Chinese or what ever you words word be the same except the words would be in a different language so the people can under stand.

Because if I just type in english people might not under stand what I am trying to say if they speak a different language. If my blogg that people see in china I hope the technology would change my words to Chinese words so those people can under stand.

The technology would not change my pictures on my blogg it would just change the letter in different countries like Spain,France or Korea so they can under stand what they are read about. That is what technology would do in the future in my opinion.

This is how it should work first type in English then if you publish it to the whole planet people from England would under stand on my blog it should have English letter not in China because they would not under stand if they just speak Chinese.






No comments:

Post a Comment