Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Software that changes people the way they really look in reality

Soft ware  is a great way to be creative. you can make you own cartoons move and make a movie out of them.

There should be another soft ware like lets say you are a Asian person and you click on to ethnic groups on you soft ware on your computer and they click on white the soft ware will show them how the will look like if they we a white person.

For example I am African American and if I click on the soft ware to my computer to ethnic group and I click on to Asian the soft ware will show me how I would look like if I was an Asian girl.

Or if I click on to white the soft ware will show me How I would look like If I was a white girl with Blond hair and blue eyes.black boy is using the software and click on to white and girl the soft ware will really show him if he was a girl with blond hair and blue eyes.

Or I could click on gender and it would change me into a boy with blond hair and blues eyes. Or if a bald 

 And they is soft ware like if you are a boy it will show you how you will really look like if you were a girl or if you are a girl the soft ware will show you how you will really look like if you are a boy.

There should also be soft ware like click on to ages and the soft ware will so any body how would they really look like if they are older and how long they will live and the soft ware should not lie to put who are using the soft ware.

Or If it was a white girl with blond hair and blue eyes using the soft ware on her soft ware on her computer and click on to black and boy and if she wants him to be bald with glasses the soft ware will really show the girl on how she would look like if she was a black boy that wears glasses and his bald.

If any body uses the soft wear and click on the ethnic group what the person;s ethnicity really is the soft ware will show any body how they would look like if they were a different ethnic group that they really are in real life.

There are also soft wares to show any body what ever there real weight is it would show them how they would really look like if they are to fat or to skinny.

No comments:

Post a Comment