Sunday, June 10, 2018

Updating Computer Soft ware

Well I was not connected to the internet a few days ago but There was a switch on the side of the computer but my mom could not find it and I found it for her and I said to my mother " I think this is it.

My dad said "you computer is up gating so new soft wares will be on to computer and It takes for hours That happened to my computer to. You be able to see you desktop on your computer." He said Something like that and I said If it takes that long to update or up grade hopefully in the future it will only take a second for it to work again.


So we know why the reason why my lop top was not connected to the internet because there is a Wifi switch on the side of the lap top and it was red the means the wifi was turn off and The switch was not red any more it was black that means that The Wifi was on.

So On the computer screen we went to settings and I click on the on button on settings on the computer screen but it went back to off me and my mom did not know why it was doing that now we know there is a switch on the side of the lap top to turn on the wifi.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment