Saturday, August 12, 2017

Why Do More Boys have Autism

Well people ask me why do more Boys have more Autism tan girls usually and people do not know that.

Well this my own opinion well I think I has to do some thing with the DNA.

 And you know how girls Mature quicker then boys that is probably some thing that has to do with it their are more reason to this disorder.

People with Autism do not mature as quick as a normal child.

 But don't worries nobody's body is perfectly normal only God's is and only God's body is perfect.

 Autistic Children do not mature as quick and that is probably why it's more command for boys to have it.

 But some girls have it to because maybe because it has to do some thing with the DNA to and also some girl do not mature as quick a the average girl weather they are special needs or not that is probably why some girls have Autism to.

Well people do not think the way I think and I think it's a fact that is just my opinion. And it seems like more boys have more special needs then girls probably because that you know boys do not mature as quickly then girls that is probably why I see more boys with special needs.

I think it's a fact but I do not know for sure people do not know why more boys have more autism and they just say " I do not know." I say some thing different because may mind is unique that does not mean I know for sure I just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment