Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Toys with chemicals and washing them

Children love playing with toys but A girl in my school say " Parents do not want there children to play with toys because it has chemicals that are not good for people body.

 The toys are made in China and people put a lot of chemicals in toys some children put toys in the mouth and the choke on it.

And the chemicals gets in the body to I say maybe they should but a healthy chemicals in all toys that will be good for people skin and then children can play with them.

 My science teacher said maybe  I could invent that The girl in my school says "There's no healthy chemicals to put in toys."

Well not these days but maybe in the future scientist will make chemicals that come from nature and are healthy for peoples body.


Toys should be made different people can not just sell toys to any body they have to be very careful on what kind of chemicals they put in the toys.

People should have machines that can tell which chemical is good for peoples skin or not. I hate to say this put people could die if they do not know what kind of chemicals are in toys.

It's always good to wash them maybe in the future toy washing machines will wash the toys with soap and water.

 Then the toy drier will dry the toys and the machines will put in clothes on toys on which clothes you want if you have a doll you use the i pad thing on which dolls you have and put which clothes you want the doll to wear.

 Final you use the i pad thing on which hair style you want each of your doll to have finally machines with fix your dolls hair or put it in a bun or braid it.

For example lets say I have I doll with red hair and I click on the i pad thing with the doll with red hair and I want her hair to be in braids I click on the braids on the i pad thing and the machines will braid the dolls hair.

Or lets say I have a doll with blond hair and I click on the i pad thing with the doll with the blond hair then I click on the i pad thing on the hair styles and I want that dolls hair to be up in a bun the machines will fix the dolls hair up into a bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment