Saturday, July 7, 2018

How you would really look like when your older and how your children will look like

Nobody knows hows there going to look like in the future.

Maybe scientist should create a soft ware how any body would really look like if they get older.

Or lets say you want to marry some body and have children I saw a soft ware in the Baby Mama movie that in the soft ware people picture images of a man and a woman and the software will really show them how there baby would really look like.

For example lets say I have that software and I put a picture of me and Nat Wolff and if I click on how would my son or daughter look like the software will really show me how my children would look like in real life if I was marrying Nat Wolff or another man.

Lets say there picture of men and women if they get married the software will exactly show them how there baby would look like in real life.

The software should also say how long anybody is really going to live on earth or the software will really tell you if your going to have hair when your older or not.

The software will also tell anybody how they really look like when they were younger and a newborn baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment