Saturday, July 7, 2018

Making Animation and Making your own 2D and 3D software

Making Animation is hard. It is hard to make 3D and 2D Animation. Also making movies and sand TV shows are very hard to make.

 Maybe in the future making 3D and 2D animation will be very easy and it will be very easy making your own characters because animation software will be more advanced.

It will be also very easy to make you own movies and TV Shows with 3D and 2D software in the future.

In the future I would like to make this 3D and 2D soft ware you can make you own 2D and 3D characters using the computer paint. On my software click on to 2D view and you can only make you own 2D characters not 3D chracters.

 If you click on to 3D view you can only make your own 3D characters not 2D characters.

If you want to make your own software these days you have to do coding in the future you do not have to do coding.

 All you have to do is go to create your own software and go on to make your own software.net then  type in how you want you soft ware to work and final you can name your soft ware to because technology will be more advanced in the future.


Also you can make your own music on this software   you can make you own TV shows and movies very easy on my software and my software will be so easy to make 3D animation and final it will only take seconds to make a good movie because my software will be advance enough to do that.

In this soft ware that I make I can just write the script first if I click in my own characters that I created or draw on the software.

 Then I click on to voices if I want my character to have a high voice or a deep voice and my movies and TV Shows on my own soft ware will be exactly like the TV cartoons that you see on TV and the 3D movies that you see in the movies.

Except nobody will does the voices of my characters it will be the software that is making there voices. My own characters can run,walk and making there mouths move when they talk.

Also my software lets say if I want to make dolls and action figures and I want there hair to grow like a real person's hair.

I type how I want my dolls to be created then I draw a 2D or 3D picture on the software and I will tell the soft ware to make a chemical so the dolls and action figures hair will grow like a real person's hair I will type on the soft ware make sure the chemical and my own toys are save to play.

Final the 3D pinter will pint out the dolls and action figures and I can comb,brush and braid there hair and my toys will be water prof if I type in my soft ware how I want my toys to be created.

I will called my software the mixed 2D and 3D arts software it's a soft ware that can make toys that are plastic and you can also make you own music sing you own songs and make you own instruments and make you own TV shows and movies also you can also create you own video games.

Also my soft ware can do this if you draw your own characters on the software the paint printer will be attached to the computer final it will paint every house wall.

Also This Software can also make doll and action figure clothes and clothes for people to wear.






No comments:

Post a Comment