Saturday, January 13, 2018

Weather in New york now!

Today will be talking about Weather in New York  when I was 9 years old in the summer it when up to 90 degrees some times 100 degrees in the state New York or New Jersey now in the summer in New york in New Jersey in the summer is more 70 or 80 degrees.

 Probably because people are using more electric cars,vans, trains mostly their more under ground and electric buses.

 That is Probably why that in the summer New York Or New Jersey are getting a  colder summer and winter I here in New York People are still using heaters.

 In New York City and Probably why the state New York is getting colder because people are more not using cars to dirty up the air also New York is getting like the olden days like hundreds of years ago.

New York is getting colder  Probably because  people are more respecting the planet.

 My opinion I don't want to live in New Jersey or New York because it's to cold in plus in the summer people still have their heaters a lot some times.

 In my opinion New Jersey and New York is one of the worst states to live in Alaska and Canada also other colder places like the north pole or South Pole.

 I never want to visit their because is  to freezing  Mane is also very cold and freezing their a lot colder than New Jersey or New York state.

 I rather live in Arizona or more Nevada because Arizona and Nevada is a much better place to live in my own opinion.

 Arizona and Nevada is the Best state of  this country in my own opinion I want to live in more Nevada a little more  than Arizona because Nevada has more sun shine their  And it's snowing a lot and freezing in the winter of New York City.

 I want to move to the tropical or the desert zone if New York, Alaska Mane,North Pole or The south pole is below 0 degrees  in my opinion  the good news is people are try more to respect the planet.

 the bad news is New York in the summer is  50 degrees and people are using a lot of heaters.

 That's  why I want to live in Nevada  when I was younger like 3 years old I love  to play in the snow a lot but now the snow is to cold it hardly ever  snows in Nevada always stays very hot but to hot  for me is like fire that is trillions of degrees or a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment