Sunday, January 14, 2018

Sun and The Moon woman or Man

In this Society they say that the Sun is The man and the moon she the woman they say that in yoga to.

But I believe Different I said to my uncle  that you "they say the sun is the man and the moons the woman" then He said "Yes".

I believe Really the moon is the man and the sun is the woman.

Because women need more heat then man the sun needs and has more heat then the moon because that is the way God made the sun and that is the way God made women they need more heat.

 I said that to my uncle He thinks that I was right That women should be the sun and man should be the moon. You know how women get their period they bled thought their pad not men.

Women get cold more they lose more iron then They turn on the heat Men say is too hot But women Think it's just fine too put the heater on.

Sunshine is a females name and the name moon that i search on the internet is more of a males name one of the books where called father sun and Mother moon But I say Mother sun and Father moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment