Sunday, January 14, 2018

Most People write with their right hand than their left hand

Today I am Typing Most People write with their right hand more than their left hand.

People want to know why people are more right handed then left handed I Think I know the answer I know the answer because I learned science so I think in my mind.

People are more Right handed because their heart is on the left side so their right hand could protect their heart if someone Murder is trying to stab their heart so that is why most people are right handed or right with their right hand.

More people are also more right handed because mostly that is the way God made people some people are more left handed more because they write on it longer but if they write on both hands that is a gift for God but most people can not write with both hands but if a person writes with both hands they are A little more of a right handed writer usually.

Some people are left Haned because their left hand might be stronger is not always about strength some people are left handed because is the their Genetics or D.N.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment