Sunday, July 16, 2017

The most gross things that come out of people body

The most Gross thing that comes out of people body is number 2 that is Bowl Movement And number one is pee. Bloggers I am not trying to be gross But I am talking about science stuff the only goes on my science Blog.

I create every wast that comes out of peoples body is a number. Like farts is number 3 and burp is number 4 Vomit is number 5.

I know that girl have cycles and that is number 7 for girls and number 6 for boys is semen. Girl also has discharge that is that sticky stuff that come out of a girls vagina and that  is number six for girls only.

Number seven for boys is a sperm. Number 8 for any body is ear wax and number nine for any body is hair and number 10 for girls is they have babies only girls have a number ten. Booger is number 11 and eye tears a number twelve.

Dear dad because do not delete this blog I am trying to teach people about the numbers of the wast that need to come out of any bodies body.

People called pee and Coca number one and two so it will be easy for people to remember and that is why I give vomit farts and burgers a number.



No comments:

Post a Comment