Saturday, July 15, 2017

3D Printers

3D printers are a good way to be creative. One Time I ask the teacher if "does the 3D printer make dolls ?" He says " Yes."

I also said " Does it make dolls with hair that your can braid or comb ?" He said " No I think they hair is just plastic."

I stead of people getting factories to make they own toys make scientist could create this huge 3D printer.

 And you can plug  it to your computer and if you have a blog you can so how you want your toys to look like and the 3D printer screen will have a screen on it and you can see all of you drawings on your 3D printer screen.

Then you can imagine how you want each doll of what size they should look like. and each drawing the 3D printer screen will ask you how big to you want you dolls and for example if you draw children or babies you can click on the 3D printer screen that you want those dolls to be a little
smaller than Polly Pocket dolls and people will get the size doll they want.

Or if you draw adults are teens and if you click on the 3D printer screen of how big your toys want to be if you want the teen dolls to be as big as Bratz doll and the adults to be as big as Barbie dolls are even bigger the 3D printer will print your dolls how you want them to be exactly like.

On the 3D printer screen it should say do you your toys hair to be plastic or hair that you ca comb if you click hair to be comb you can braid and comb and wash your own dolls hair that you can create from the 3D printer.

The dolls that you can create from the 3D printer will be plastic toys that people can see on commercials except you can create you own dolls how ever you want from the 3D printer and the 3D printer will have a screen on how you want your dolls to be created and how big you want them to be.

For example if I want the dolls to have hair that I can comb and I press plastic hair on the 3D printer screen by accent I can click on decreate and press the back button on the 3D printer screen and I can final click on the button on the 3D printer screen that I want all of the dolls to have hair that you can comb or braid or even put it up in a bun.

This is my opinion how that future 3D toy printers will be and they will be a lot bigger and make big toys and you can also make the 3D printers be attached to your wall. Any body should have 3D painter like that.

I would also like to create this toy chemical that you poor it on the toys that you created and you dolls hair will grow like a real persons hair.

 It will not be like the old dolls that you pull they hair to make it grown you just have to wait for the dolls hair to grown.

 And the 3D printer will also make that toy chemical to make the dolls hair grown All I have to do is type it on my computer and the things that on how I want my toys to be created will pop up on the 3D printer screen .

Do not steal my idea's This is the 3D printer that I would like for my birthday if people already created 3D printer like that.




No comments:

Post a Comment