Friday, January 20, 2017

Nature

Nature is a good way to live. And Like talk about rainbows. People want to touch Rainbows but nobody can because it's not solid is make of gases I did not say that to the teacher I figured it out on my own. You Know a rainbow does not just pop out of no where it's actually The Sun has to be in a certain place and the rain.

The sun wave length look like rainbows and first  the light is white then the water in the rain turns into some thing else called I Forgot what it's called Then a rainbows is now formed.

Rainbows Are also if a person is running in the sprinkler The sun light hits the water the the water drop turns into something else then you will see a rainbow on the ground. All thought rainbows is  meteorological phenomenon that is caused the reflection and refraction or dispersion.

  The Sunlight in water droplets resulting in a spectrum of light appearing in the sky. It takes the form of a multicoloured arc. Rainbows caused by light from our star that we see in the morning that will be the sun always appear in the section of sky directly opposite the sun.

Rainbow are really round that is what the teacher said to me today at school people only see have of the rainbow because it depends were you are if you are on flat land you see half of the rainbow If you are on tall mountains you will see the rainbow more like a full circle.

It's like similar when you see the moon in the sky not exactly the same the moon stay's round it's just look like it's changing shapes because if the shadow.


Just like when you are on the moon you will see half of the earth even if the earth is still round. So Some teacher told me this and I also figured it out my self I had to be my own teacher in some stuff when it comes to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment