Friday, October 30, 2020

Zoom call for cartoons


  Zoom calls are great for if you have not see you parents in years. Maybe in the future I will have this software that will talk to you favorite cartoon characters.

 For example I like Hiro Hamada from Big Hero 6 or Tak from Tak and The Power Of Juju lets say I won't to talk to him the will animate the cartoon first the get who ever who does the voice of that character and final the cartoon will start talking to you like a real person will.

If they have that in the future and on the zoom call from different channel cartoons will talk to each other and talk to real person as well.

I would like the make that software one day but do not steal my ideas. Do not Steal my zoom thing! (c) Copyright 2016 Nzinga Lonstein Austin, All Rights Reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment