Monday, October 19, 2020

What is the different between 1D to 10 D



 Well 1D is a dot or a line but 2D is more advance but the art is flat,3D is work with height width and depth.

Now people say we are in a 3D world But I do not think so because 3D looks like real life but we can not touch stuff we can not touch 3d art on the computer.

Now 4D I think is height width depth and sound. Now 5D is Probably Height width Depth and what you can touch or feel. I say we are probably more in a 5D world then a 3D world.

Now 6D,7D,8D,9D and 10 D people say its real but I believe people are just making stuff up and those dimensions do not exists.

You can believe every thing that you see on the internet like if some one put 1,000 D or infinity D now I know those would not exist because there will be too many dimension's first of all second of all it will be a to many dimension to figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment