Friday, October 30, 2020

Why the some cartoon is 3d or 2d

 


This is a example SpongeBob is a 2D cartoon but they make him 3D in movie Because of the 3d camera but he was born as a 2D character.

Lets talk about Hiro Hamada and He started as a 3D character but that made him 2D in the show because of the 2D camera Hiro was born and naturally a 3D cartoon.

I love cartoons there in my fantasy life. The cartoon Tak from Tak and The Power of Juju or Fanboy and Chum They are born as 3D cartoon characters.

In my fantasy and story I made up is Why are some cartoon 3D or 2D People say The 2D cartoon is made with 2D objects and the 3D cartoon is made with 3D objects is more then that in my fantasy The 3D Cartoon has 3D DNA and Blood and The 2D cartoon has 2D DNA and Blood that is only if cartoons are a animal or a human they have DNA.


No comments:

Post a Comment