Saturday, October 3, 2020

The best and worst art soft wares

 Photo shop is a good art soft ware but is cost a lot of money. The best 3D software is Blender best is free and is a 3D software and it's getting better every year. 

The worst art software is Ms Paint I was using Paint 3D and a girl at my school told me " No do not use paint 3D Ms Paint is Better."

Well she was wrong because in my opinion Paint 3D is Better because most of the art in Ms Paint is horrible there are some art work on Ms Paint is the best art work in Ms Paint because some people are just good artist.

And today in October 19,2020 I heard of this software called Cinema 4d They say that it's better then Blender while others say Blender is Better but I say I think they are both good and I do not know which one is better but Blender ,Cinema 4D and 3D Daz are all good softwares but the thing is 3D Daz is easier to make 3D characters then blender but Cinema 4D I do not even know.

The best art in Ms Paint



No comments:

Post a Comment