Saturday, October 27, 2018

Out a head

Lets say I take my art to a T shirt guy and you ask them how much is it going to cost if he says 6 dollars for each t shirt and they make ten t shirts I will be getting 60 dollars. Lets say I want to sell my art work I need people to give me 120 dollar so that means I get 60 dollars more.

Lets say you buy a car for 8,000 dollars and you want to sell if for 9,000 dollars if people give you 9,000 dollars are more your making more money and if people give you 700 dollars your losing money.

Lets say you have an art poster and it cost 300 dollars and your buy it for 300 and lets say you want it to sell at 900 dollars and lets say it's sitting there for mouths and you can lose 600 dollars and lets say you want to get another art post the other art post might sell quicker and you will get you money back. You want to get you money back because so you can be able to do something  thing your money.

So lets say you want to buy a TV and it cost 1,000 dollars and if you want to sell it and people say I want to buy the TV if they give you 2,000 dollars your making more money and lets say they just give you 200 dollars your losing money.

When you lose money that is called  dis count or a lose when you making more money it's called a profit.

Lets say you buy a House and it cost 98,278 dollars and you want to sell it for 100,000  dollars if people give you 99,678 That means you getting more money and if people just give you 1.00 that really means your losing money.

No comments:

Post a Comment