Thursday, October 27, 2022

Mixing coloring

 


CMYK stands for Cyan Magenta ,Yellow and Black. CMYK is for prininting paper. RGB Red, Green and Blue that is more for screens computers and TV and that is how they mix the colors on TV.

RYB is what we were taught in school is how we mixs colors but that is not the always trues because TV and printing you have to mix colors different.

I saw a video that I person use orange green and white to make yellow with paint and I also saw if you mix magenta and yellow paint you get red and red I heard is not a primary color but we were taught that you can not make red because it's a primary color.

If you mix magenta and cyan paint you get blue or a purpley blue. I only primary color probably out there is white because you can not make white when it comes to paint.

RYB is Red , Yellow and Blue is more for mixing color with paint and it come from nature I just guess I do not know or sure.

People ask "how come is RGB that mixes colors on the computer why not RYB?" I know that is becuae your not working with paint your working with light and mixing colors on the computer is different then mixing colors with paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment