Wednesday, August 4, 2021

How I became a great artist

 


I started drawing when I was 3 years old and I do not even remember my very first drawing that I did.

I been drawing for 18 years that is more then a decade. Now I draw 3D and 2D art on the computer and I know a little about animation but I need to know a lot more about animation.

Me and my father made Kam Lon and I said Kam Lon will be the next Disney in the future because the cartoons will teach people more about life for example I created this little cartoon with alopecia and  she gets bullied too much and she has a friend with alopecia that stands up of her.

I am making most of my cartoon characters have special needs because we need more cartoon characters that have special needs out there. 

I was lived in New Jersey in Montclair for years and I want to move to Florida or to California. The reason why I would like to live in California is because I want to live close to Nickelodeon and to Disney studios and I want to be o TV one day.

I would also like to make a movie of my songs that I created and my art work. I like the arts better then any thing.

My cartoon used to get bullied a lot when they are in school it was very similar to my childhood growing up.

I want to be on Nickelodeon or on Disney channel but my dad said " Even if they do not hire you you have a back up to make your own TV channel." We got t my TV show and movies soon I would like to learn more how to make my own cartoons from scratch and animation. and maybe after making my movie I will make my own toys and own art software that is more advance then any software.

No comments:

Post a Comment