Thursday, July 18, 2019

What Color is blood really

Well You all might think all animals blood is red which is not true like it depends on which animal you are talking about.

Like Human Blood we all know it's red that is because we breath oxygen but Insect do not breath in oxygen like we do so there blood is green or yellow some insects bloods are red.

Octopus Blood and Scorpions and Spiders blood is blue.

Fish have red blood just like we dolphins and sharks blood is red I think. Blood come in all different colors. Insect breath from there antennas. They do not breath oxygen like humans do. Squid Blood is blue.

Like I do not not why there blood is blue I think because it's how they breath and stuff like they breath differently then humans do. Cats and Dog Blood is also red. I know cats Blood is red because I had cats before and on of them was bleeding.

Peanut worms Have Purple blood and Jelly Fish do not have any blood. Butterflies have clear blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment