Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Computer Pixels

I am writing about computer pixels. The pixel are like squares on your image of you cartoon characters of example I use this art software.

Called Paint.net and after I draw My characters they are pixel on my drawing image that I created.

The are some software's that has a tool the is you make you own image of your cartoon You click on the tool and it will get reed of all of the pixels on the images.


 That tool should be called un pixelation That means that tool can get reed of all of the pixel on your image on the computer.

Maybe people should create computer will no pixel like if you have an image or you own characters
it will not have any pixels and you do not have to use the un pixel tool.

There should be un pixeled water proof computer the means the water proof computer will get reed of all of the pixels of the image automatically.


No comments:

Post a Comment