Thursday, April 26, 2018

In stores

The stores people put stuff in the right places but what if people get tried I said maybe their should be Machines that put stuff in the right places.

 Lets say people buy items in the story. For example lets say if people are going to buy cookies and the last cookie box is at the back of the shelf the person that works at the store will have to push the cookies boxs forward.

People have to push the cookie box forward because so people can know were the cookies are or people that do not work at the store do not have to push it forward.

I said maybe they should be machines that will push all over the items forward so the employees can get a break.

 You know in stores employees have to pull items forward and its not just cookies it could be anything I just have that as an example.

I was working at Shop Rite and my teacher said " How are people are going to get money if computers are do things for us you be homeless any body will be homeless.

 And I said " No they not going to became homeless because if there are machines that put the items away people can fix the machines."

My teachers said " Well what if the machine does not always need fixing." I said " People can polish the machines and clean them.

My teachers said " that is a good idea you let me know when you come up with that idea because I might not be here it might take you years to make something like that.

" I said " I might not be here ether my great grand children might be there if those machine come up."

They should be called blocking and facing machines. If people are block and facing all day they might get tried.

Also machine will also clean the hole stores and machines will do chores for people and clean every bodies whole house if they need to be clean. Maybe living in a computer land will be better for us.

We need money to buy a house and buy water,food,clothes and houses but in the future hopeful they will be free.

I hope house will be free to you can go online and pick which house you want to live in and write on the computer to the government how long you want to live in the house. Also I hope going to school will be free to. I think the stuff we need should be free and the stuff we do not need should cost a lot of money.

People can make more money if they make machines like that every day and if people lose their job at the store they can make more machines while they work in the store that is how they will make more money.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment