Thursday, March 8, 2018

The Ocean

The Ocean can be fun but sometime the waves are rough that day.

 Nobody Knows that the ocean is rough until they get to the beach.

In the future people will know if the waves are rough or calm even if they live far away because they would have those i pad things that tells any body which oceans on which beach is rough or not.


This is what happened when I was on the beach with my mother and my aunt the waves were rough and we almost drowned and I was laughing because I did not know any better I was only 9 or 8 Life Guards had to yank us out of the water and I saw girls said to me " Do you want to play with us in the water." I said " I wish I could but my mother does not want me to."

I saw parents let children play in the ocean some of those children where only babies when it's rough nobody should play in the ocean when it's rough. There parents said " There children are fine." No there not because there putting them self's in imminent Danger.

The Life Guards already left and people still played in the water. Maybe people should created gates that pop up under the sand only if the oceans are rough and the gate will be too big for people to climb over and the gate will have a sign that says do not swim in rough water. People should create beach gates in the future.

If any beach oceans are rough if the life guards leaves the gates in any beach will pop up very quick and nobody will swim in rough water and nobody can climb over the gates because the gates will be to big it's not made for people to climb over it's made for people to be safe. My mom said " Would the gates look ugly."

I said " I do not care how pretty there are it's made for people to stay safe." The Gates will be a lot stronger the the ocean waves because so they would not break.

The Gates will tell if the oceans are rough or calm if the oceans are calm the gates will not pop up under the sand if the ocean is rough the gates will pop up under the sand really quick.




No comments:

Post a Comment