Saturday, December 24, 2016

My second blog

I tried to type for it but I could not find it I saw others blogs that are similar to my second blog. The only way if I am going to find my blog is going on my computer and if I type blogger.com our blogs would pop up and I would see my second blog and click on it that is the only way to find my other blog.
 
If I am in my schools computer I type Blogger.com in the search things our Blogs do not show up others peoples blogs show up. Hears I would like for you to do type on my first blog in the corner of my blog and it will say other blogs and if I click on it my second blog and my third blog will pop up.

I do not want it to go on other peoples blogs just me and my others blogs show the teachers in my school it would be easier for them to find my other blogs. Dad I would love for you to create something exactly like that.

I also want you to give me a 3D printer so I can make my own Dolls and Action Figures and I can sell them to people on my blogs or I want to keep a lot of them I want then to be better made then barbie dolls and if I comb their hair to hard their hair will not come out and children will buy my toys more that I created.

I would also like you to see how it cost if it's cheap my you get it for me and if it's not can you do some thing about it or get a createt card so you do not have to pay thousands of dollars to stress you self out.

I want to use some art things like I make the toys eyes and nose and mouth very neat not mess just use some art print pencils. I would also like machines that would make their hair that it does not fall out and the toys would be made for water so I can wash them. And I want direction on how to do this toy maker so I know how to use it.

I want my toys to be made of hard plastic so they can last longer our I want their hair so I can comb them not plastic so I can not comb their hair.

I also want this machine so my own toys that I created can make my toys last very long and a machine so I can make clothes for them. So I want that first and then I want people from china in the toy factories to make my own toys.

I want to go to this website that I type to the Chinese people in English then I click on the thing and change the languages then send it to the Chinese people so they can understand what I am saying then they make the toy send them to America and children can play with them and send my toys that I created to my house.

I want some of my toy to be bigger than barbie dolls and shorter then Polly Pockets. Dad I hope you have a good Christmas be happy to see me do not be what you where last time you seen me.

No comments:

Post a Comment