Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Veggies and Fruits

The history of Veggies and Fruits they used to look a lot different millions of years ago. In my school I heard a girl in my class showed us a video in Culinary Arts class and she show us how Fruits and Veggies where like thousand of years ago.

I thought that Veggies look the same thousands of years ago until she showed me the video. People used to use a hammer to hit the corn and now people do not do that any more.

Probably Fruits and Veggies were different back then because the soil was different the do not put any chemicals like we do now and their is to many Earth Pollution.

I also learned that The female tomato and egg plant has more seeds and I said " are the seeds like the egg is it like you cut the egg plant or tomato and take the seeds outs and put it in the soil and it will grow new tomato's or eggplants?"

My culinary arts teachers said " No it does not work like that if you cut the Tomato open and you take the seeds out of the Tomato and you put those tomato seeds in the soil the plant will not make new tomatoes and it will not grow properly.  I did not know fruits and Veggies have gender until I learned it in school.

If that is true I always wonder why does the female eggplant or tomato has more seeds then the male ones? My culinary arts teacher said " It's just the way it is." But there's got to be a reason.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment