Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Phones textures



 There was a girl named Rosa and her sister abigal went to high school and there was those means girls Named Galla Galley and Inna they are on Tic Toc and theres rich but they are mean to Abigal and Rosa becuase Abigal and Rosa are more popular on Tic toc then they are.

When Rosa and Abigal where poor the mean girls Made tic tocs and made fun of them and know body liked their video because they where beening mean.

Inna said I am so jealous at Abigal and Rosa I know girls lets grab they hair with out them looking. Inna and her friends jumped on Rosa they pulled and grab her hair and Rosa and Abigal beat thoses girls evene when they where out numbered.



Abigal siad to Inna,Galley and Gall leave My sister Rosa alone your just jealous because where bigger tIc tocers then you. The whole school was laughing at those girls. Then the mean boys named Boyo ,Redder and  Hanno where picking on a boy named Inno that is Rosa's and Abigials cousin and he was fighting them off one of the mean boy Punch abigals and pushed Rosa and Inno lose it and punched one of the mean boys named Redder in the face and knocked out his tooths.


Rosa and Abigal got home and the girls saw the mean girls and her friends cyber bulling them on they phone. There mom said dinner is ready girls. So when then girls at dinner then mom looked on their phone and type to those girls to "stop Bothering me you jerks."! and the Mom was pretenting that she was her daughter and type to those girls.

The next Day all of the kids we mad at Rosa and Abigal and the kids said why Abigal and Rosa why would you write this to Inna and her friend that makes you sink to their level. Abigal and Rosa looked on they phone and said we did not wirte this who could of wrote this lie.

Inna " Said Abigal !" I can't believe you called me a Jerk.! Abigal said "I did not wirte it I sear unless you worte it and asaid that i call you a jerk." Inna said " Nice try I would I write that?"

Rosa said Maybe she is right Abigal after all we have the whole school to check who wrote that nasty thing to Inna." First we went to Boyo and his friends they did not do it and they went to Inna's friends named Galley and Galla. "So you typed on your phones that nasty text to Inna and made people think that I did it because so the whole school can hate me for what I did." Galla Said "we will never do that to our friend maybe some one you live with did."

Rosa said " Well Abigal nobdy in our school wrote it but maybe you wrote it by mistake and you send it to them." Abigal said' I do not write that I sear to God.!"  

whent Abigal and Rosa got home they mom was crying and said " Those girls keep bullying my babies. Abigal asked " Mom you didn't.  The mom said yes I did. Rosa said "why would you do that mom.? "  

The Mom said Because the girls won't stop harashing my daughters so I had to type so it looks like you did it because I wanted you to stand up fpr your self because Mommy not always going to be around to protect you."

The Rosa and Abigail where crying and said we love you Mom and you where just trying to project us ofstanding up for our sleeves. Rosa  Said "the school still thinks we did it what is the school hates us even more of telling the ttruth?"

The mom said "The school is full of bullies as all as you have family that loves you that is all the matters."


No comments:

Post a Comment