Friday, May 14, 2021

Hazel and Monica



 Hazel and Monica both have Alopecia and Hazel lose her hair at the age of 2 and Monica Lose her hair at age 1.

These girls thought they never had hair and They which they had long hair down to their feet just like Rapunzel.


Before Monica and Hazel meet this is what happen. Hazel was the new girl at school and she saw Wendy that had blues eye and flowing long blond hair and all the kids like her and she is the most popular girl at school.

So Hazel said to Wendy " Can I be your friend I 'm the new girl with alopecia. Wendy said " No why would I sit next to a bald headed freak and your ugly because you a bald girl with glasses and your uglier then ugly Betty ! "

Hazel started to cry and the whole school made fun of her because she was the only girl at school that happens to be bald.

Jana Hazel's Mom said " Hazel are you okay your quiet and you have not eaten your dinner?" Hazel said " Nothing Mom I just wanted to make some friends but the whole school made fun of me because I am bald."

Jana said " Well your beautiful no matter what sweety kids can be mean sometimes". The next day Hazel went to school and at lunch no body wanted to sit next to her. Wendy and Her best Friend Named Nijah That also has blond hair and blue eyes.


Wendy said Hey Nijah looks like Miss. Baldies sitting by her self over hear. Nijah started to laugh and said " Yeah she is a baldly and no body likes her!" 

Hazel got so angry and Wendy spit in Hazel's face and Hazel was pulling Wendy's hair and biting her and scratching her because every day Hazel gets bullied by Wendy.

A female Teacher Named Miss. Que Ques came and broke up the fight. Miss. Que Ques said " what is going on hear in my office now!

The Principal named Mr. Grounder called Hazel and Wendy's parents. So then Wendy's and Hazel Mother came to the school and the Principal said " The girls were fighting. Jana said " What happened Hazel?" Wendy Told Lies to her mother and Wendy's mother name Jazzy spoils her daughters Wendy to much.

Hazel Said " Mommy Wendy spit in my face and I lose it and I hit her!" Jana said " Hazel look it's okay to get angry I understand how you feel." Jazzy said "But it's not okay for you daughter to be hitting my Daughter what kind of parent are you!"

Jana said " You know what what kind of parent are you teaching you daughter to be spoiled and pick on other people.

Jazzy said " My daughter is the prettiest girl in the whole world and actually she is the most popular in school.

"You should shave your daughter Wendy's hair off by the way she is acting!" Said Jana Jazz said I will never shave my daughters hair off she was the most beautiful hair in the world.

Jana was so angry at Wendy's mother and they decided to leave the school. Hazel Said " Mommy am I in trouble. Jana said "No Honey in fact I have a Facebook Friend named Kana and she has a daughter names Monica and Monica has Alopecia too and she is getting picked on in school too I will love for you to meet her.

So Hazel and Her mother went out to eat lunch and Kana showed with her daughter named Monica so Monica Said to Hazel I get bullied in school a lot to and Hazel your are Beautiful. Hazel said " Thanks."\

So Monica and Hazel became best friend and they went to the park and all of a sudden Wendy shows up with Nijah and Wendy said " Ohh!!! look we got to stupid baldies Ha Ha!  Hazel started crying again and Monica said to Wendy " You leave my friend alone she is perfect the way she is!" But Wendy will not stop. So Monica But Woodchips on Wendy's dress and Wendy said " Ahh!!! my beautiful Dress !!!! I'll Get you Hazel I'll Get you!"

Hazel said to Monica Thanks for sticking up for me I did not have a lot of friends. Monica Says " And now you have a friend I did not have a a lot of friend ether.

No comments:

Post a Comment