Monday, March 8, 2021

I Got The Covid Blues

 


Are you tired of Covid and a lot of people are dying. Scientist say Covid came from bats. Covid started in Asia and America is blaming Asia but Asia did not know Corona had bat is it was an accident. And Now Some people in America are saying "it's all china's fault that we are sick!" and no it's not it's America's fault for blaming Asia.

 America should blame them selves because one they should now blame other countries if they do not know and two some places in America like Florida are not taking it seriously.

I am making a song called I Got The Covid Blues soon. There is are some of people who died in my family on my dad's side and I am not the only one a lot of people have died from Covid.

We all got the Covid Blues. I say Covid Blues because it's not a joke and it's can be serious and it's a very sad thing to happening.

Their are people crying because their lost their family member's and people down south and Florida included if your not taking seriously then it's you loss.


No comments:

Post a Comment