Tuesday, February 12, 2019

People should not show number 1 or 2 on the internet or on TV

People put pee and poop on TV and on the Internet. It is gross and they should not do that I mean they should write down about  if it has to do with science.

They put cartoons that talk about poop and pee and farts and it is not cool to do that. It grosses me out.

Why is pee yellow and poop brown well poop is dead blood cells that is what my science teacher said when I asked her. Pee is yellow because of the bile.

 It's like when you vomit yellow stuff comes out of you mouth that is how
God created our bodies.

I am not trying to be gross I am trying to say that people should not but gross stuff on TV or online. I talking about pee and poop because it has to do with science and this is called the Fantasy and science blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment