Thursday, October 12, 2017

Schools and gym

In gym if a teacher first meets a student and they can left 10 pounds the teacher might say " it's too heavy!" even if it's not for that person.

It's not the teacher fault it has to do with the school that they worry if the student lefts heavy and they get hurt the school can get in big trouble. In the future that will be different if a student says I can left 10 pounds the teacher should say try it on ten and if it's to light for the person they can go on to heavier weights.

If teachers are worried about the children getting hurt then why do they have heavy weights in the school I do not get that I guest if a person is big and their body is built to lift heavy weight so that is probably why they have heavy weights in the school it but if a person is very small and their body is not built to lift all of the heavy weight that is why the school has that too.

The school does is in GYM if it's sunny out side the play soccer and basketball outside they only lifts weights if it's rainy and they can not go out side. I lift weight's after school I work out for my self

These days the schools are worried if students will get hurt especially special needs schools. In the future the school will  not be in big trouble because the school will not worry as much about people getting hurt as much if they are a new student they might worry until the new students lefts weights and if they go on to the next weight the school will not get in trouble if the student keeps lifting heavy weight because that student is getting stronger.

In my old school I use to lift 30 pound's but now I am back to 10 My father said "it's not your fault it has to do with the school and if a student lifts something heavy and gets hurt the school can get in big trouble these days so that is why they will not let you children lift heavy weights or maybe that do not want you to do because if you are strong enough and probably a lot of those students can not do it the will probably feel bad about them self's and the teachers do not want that these days."

My father also said " Maybe you body can not lift a lot of weights because you do a lot of push up's my father said Power lifter's and Body builders are stronger than you in lifting weight but you are stronger in doing push ups you body has to get use to lift heavy weights. 

When I could not lift 30 pound's any more I felt very weak and I was crying and screaming my father said" You are not weak you do hundreds of push ups.

I do leg press 100 pounds  hundreds of times not all at once but in three setts chess press 30-50 LBs three setts and I add it up to 40-60 times and lift only 10 pound over a hundred times I do it of setts of three just like I you with the other working out their was times at my old school I pulled down 90 pounds.

My father wanted my at my old school in New York City because the Gym teacher there pushes me beyond my limit and I told the Gym Teacher in this school now that how my old teacher was and he said " why would your old GYM Teacher do that what if some one gett's hurt with out showing them."

I do agree with the GYM teacher that I have now that my old GYM teacher should show people how to lift weights but I do not agree with my GYM teacher now that he should worry about those children getting hurt he says to all over the students that weight is to heavy but how does he not he and the school does not know my GYM teacher is not in the students body he is in his own body.

My old GYM teacher said those weights are too heavy some times if the weight looks very heavy but this GYM teacher that I have now he says it's too heavy for me more and he says it to other children even if the weight is to light for some of this children.

I have a health teacher she thinks when I pill down 30 pounds she thinks I am too strong for that but I agree with her more but my GYM teacher he think's 30 pounds is just right not to light and not too heavy.

In the future in most special needs school if students can not lift heavy weight while the other person can the teacher will think well if some students and lift heavy weights while most of the children can not lift heavy weights they just have to be upset because there is also going to be some one stronger.

The government will be different. If you need to wear glasses and you do not want you glasses to break scientist should create glasses that can not break when a ball hit's people's face's scientist should call them sports glasses.

That sports glass are for boxing if you are blind and a person put's a boxing helmet on and you are sparring with some one any body who is very blind should wear the sports glasses.


No comments:

Post a Comment